Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yo

Hi, for those of you who don't know me, my name is Steve. The first thing that you need to know about me is that I really don't know why I'm doing this. I don't even have the excuse that my friend and I are starting blogs together or it's a thing my family is doing to stay in touch. Basically, I just decided to do it for no apparent reason. The second thing that you'll need to know about me is that I don't really feel that I have much to say. Thirdly, I highly doubt that I will be able to adequately able to express anything that I do decide to say. Finally, I frequently quote/allude-to movies and music in everyday conversation; we'll see if it carries over.

With these things in mind, welcome to my blog. If you've found me by accident, I'm sorry, but I hope to end up on the favorable end of a comparison with stepping in manure. While you're here, I hope that you will at least pause long enough to read a little and comment. Also, I would like to you to tell me about whatever makes your world go 'round. For those of you that are crazy enough to have found me on purpose...well, do whatever it is that you came here to do...whatever that may be. (note to self: It's a blog, how many possible purposes can there be for coming here?) Alan, if you somehow managed to find this..."Hey Kid, whas wrong witchu?!"

Lastly, I'd like to let you all in on a little secret: I'm in search of lyrics. To quote a friend of mine, I am "in a kind-of band." However, most of the great music that we've written is all for naught. If you would like to try your hand at lyric writting, please share your wealth. I would tell you what style of music we play if I was able to classify it. We mostly do it all, so whatever you've got, we've probably got a song for it.

Well, now that I'm done being boring and introducing myself, on with the show. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. (...provided that anyone actually decides to read this...)

No comments:

Post a Comment