Monday, April 13, 2009

All in favor say "Aye", all opposed say "No"...

It appears that the "Aye"s are above the "No"s. -swa!ll!M@

If you don't find that humorous, or at least pathetically dorky, then you need to say it all out loud.

For those of you that don't know, that weird looking string of characters at the end is my friend's name. M@=Matt and swa!ll!M is roughly Williams upside down.

Well, I thought I was just going to quit this whole BEDA thing, but it turns out that someone has actually been reading this, so I'll continue.

Well, here we go for today. I ran into one of my pet peeves tonight. Alan and I went bowling. (I bowled about average considering the lane conditions. Alan bowled his two highest games ever: 161 and 166.) After bowling, we went to Beto's. It was delicious as always. Our usual table was taken, which is unfortunate but bearable. However, when they left, they left their garbage at the table! What pigs! The people that work at fast food establishments are not paid to clean up after you! You didn't leave them a tip like you would in a nice restaurant for the person that cleans up your mess! You have to walk right past TWO garbage cans on your way to the exit! Don't be lazy! Have a little respect for the people that make a delicious breakfast in a tortilla possible!

Okay, now for those of you English major types, I know that I overused the "!" in this last paragraph. I just don't know how else to express my anger at such lazy people. I know this is pretty lame, but I'd like to hear what your pet peeves are. Don't be boring and just tell me, write about it on your blog and then send me the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment