Sunday, April 12, 2009

FIAL!!!

If fial is a failed fail, does that make it a success? That's neither here nor there. I have failed the Blog Every Day in April challenge. I did not blog yesterday and that distresses me greatly. Although I had nothing worth saying yesterday, I still regret not posting. I have yet to decide if I should continue anyway, or merely return to posting only when something needs to be said. I ask you all what I should do. Actually, I'm pretty sure that no one is reading this anymore. So, if you do happen to read this within the next couple of days, let me know whether I should continue with the senseless ramblings for the sake of rambling senselessly or write only when I've actually got something to say. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I vote for more writing. Blogs are the only thing that keep me sane at work. And in return, I will occasionally comment on your blogs, in a timely manner. PS I really liked your post about the wind, it's pretty much my favorite weather sensation. And even though I have kick awesome lyrics, they are being saved for my future band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your vote Cat. I'll keep it up. Also, you are excused from lyrical donations.

    ReplyDelete