Monday, April 20, 2009

Man Down! (actually the internet...)

Hey all, sorry that I haven't posted anything the last two days. The internet at my house has been and continues to be down. So, I haven't been able to post. However, on the whole, the internet being down at my house has been a good thing for my whole family. Instead of wasting countless hours on Facebook or playing dumb games, we have spent more time together as well as pursuing other activities that are way more worth our time.

Honestly, I wish that life could be this simple all of the time. For once, instead of getting up and sitting on Facebook for a few hours while procrastinating my chores and such. I got up and got them all done as well as a few things that my mom hadn't asked me to do. Anyway, my verdict is that the internet, even though it has improved so much and has many benefits, is mostly a waste of time, at least for me. Catch ya later. (...as in when my internet gets fixed...)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I've gotta admit, I waste a ton of time on the internet. Anyway, on to the next blog.

    ReplyDelete