Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Collections.

I personally collect Band T-shirts. I currently have tons of shirts.

From concerts that I've actually been to I have:
The Aquabats
Australian Pink Floyd
Fear Nuttin' Band
Journey
Rush
Styx
Steve Miller Band
Streetlight Manifesto
SuperHero
Suburban Legends
Trans-Siberian Orchestra
and three "Viewers Like You" Chest-Pants

I also have a Led Zeppelin shirt, but alas, I am not lucky enough to have been to one of their shows. Come to think of it, I've got a Journey shirt that wasn't from the concert. I just bought it at a store. Then I've got other non-T-shirt-apparel. I have one Journey bandana and one Steve Miller Band bandana. I have a SuperHero hoodie and zippered hoodies from Streetlight Manifesto and Subruban Legends.

I'm headed to see Styx and REO Speedwagon again on May 30. It will be my third time seeing Styx and second seeing REO Speedwagon. .38 Special will also be playing and it will be my first time seeing them. I plan on picking up at least an REO Speedwagon shirt, and possibly another Styx one. Or a sweet bandana.

Anyhow, that's my collection. I told you all about this to have an example of a "normal" collection for you to compare this next one with. My dog (She is technically named "Carmel" but I call her "Dog". Also, for those of you that care, she is a yellow lab with a little bit of golden retriever. She is a fine looking dog.) collects socks. She lives in the front room mostly, but has access to pretty much the whole house. We have found on occasion a sock or two ending up in the front room in the morning. We figure that she roams around at night and grabs socks when she finds them. We even have to close the laundry room door at night, because she has started going to the basement and getting them out of the laundry room.

This morning, we awoke to find that, while we slept, 13 socks had been gathered from various places in the house and placed in the front room. There are 9 black socks, (only four of which make pairs, the other five are just random socks) two tan socks (not matching), and one pair of white ankle socks. Apparently my dog likes socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment